Our Home Remodeling Process is based on 3 key steps:
Step 1: Consultation
- Schedule a consultation with you in your home to chat about your project objectives, ideas, wishes and must have’s.
- Look at the area where the project will take place and your home in its whole, to achieve a greater understanding of your style to guarantee uniformity with the new remodeling project and initiate brainstorming concepts with you.
- Talk about the next steps and what to anticipate should you decide to use our remodeling services.
Step 2: Planning & Agreement
- Deliver an estimate, at times with multiple possibilities and explore concepts and costs.
- Deliver cabinets drawings.
- Schedule a consultation with our cabinet-maker.
- Assist with material choices.
- Finalize the concepts and scope of the remodeling project to create a final estimate and all-inclusive agreement.
- Ordering all the required materials to initiate the remodeling project.
- Conduct a pre-construction consultation.
Step 3: Construction
- Cover floorings and furniture
- Ensure all the tools are put away and the area of the home project swept daily.
- Work on the remodeling project as per sketches and estimate.
- Continuously dialog with clients to ensure no changes are necessary.
- Concluding walkthrough
- Warranty (Check your agreement for more details)